Thursday, March 05, 2009

Away for the Weekend

We are off to Napa tomorrow for a much needed 3 day weekend. Max starts working 12 hours coming Monday so it will be nice to have this weekend. In the hills of Napa is where Kodi's ashes were spread and his name is in the register at the pet cemetery there and I have been wanting to go see where he is. We are staying at the Vino Bello Resort for a free weekend through our Shell Timeshare (we also get $100 for dinner). Hopefully we will have some decent weather and be able to spend time outdoors and Max will be able to get some good photos.

I finished my cheater quilt and it was a good experience for me. Quilting is just much harder than it looks like it would be. I guess the ticket is just to contiue to practice and it will come. I worked on leaves, flowers, feathers and some basic loops. The quilt looks good as long as you don't look to closely (smile).

Later . . .

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the blog!....a little taste of home. Please give Kath, Paul and Michael a huge hug for me too. Don't work too hard Max!! I love you, Deb