Saturday, February 03, 2007

Time is flying . . .







































I cannot believe the difference one week can make. I did not have access to my computer for a couple of days while they were working on the wiring – did not want to fry anything (they worked on some hot wires, but I just didn’t want to take the chance). The last time I posted the stucco guys were here and put up some paper and wire. OMG since then we have all the electrical completed including they wired my cook top! I mentioned it as a side job and they just did it. We have the speaker wires in place and the cable and phone. The concrete is poured for the hot tub and around the new addition. They did an excellent job and when we do the extras that we want to do it is really going to look nice. The plumber ran the gas for the fireplace and everyone pitched in and moved the hot tub back on the pad. The new window was put in (although it was framed wrong and they had to fix that). The roof is on and the gutters will be on Monday. We have our first coat for the stucco and the sheet rock is hung! Now it is closed in and it really has taken shape.

We were headed to Home Depot to go ahead and buy our carpet when I decided we should stop by Lowes to compare prices AND we found the SAME carpet that we have in our house now. That is going to make things so much easier because we will just have them put the new carpet in the addition and the hallway. I am VERY happy about that.

On a positive note it would appear that Kodi is a bit more relaxed and kicked back as is depicted in the picture. Wish I could say the same for my stress level, but it will be over soon and oh so worth it!

Later . . .

1 comment:

Duane said...

I can't believe how fast everything is coming together! It is really going to be neat to see the finished thing!