Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Long Time

Hmmmmmmm I do not know why I have not posted in such a long time. I certainly have been busy doing things and even have pictures to prove it. The week after the grandkids went home
I drove down to Ventura to visit with my sister. We had a good time sewing and messing around and then she came back with me for a week. We continued to sew and have a good time until I put her on the train to go home (actually, bus, train, bus). Max and Kathy are headed off to Reno for Thursday, Friday and Saturday. I am sure I could say a lot about what I did in Ventura and what we did while Joy was here (Debby's for dinner, Jo Ann's Super Store in Concord, Hortatio's for dinner, Kathy, Paul and Michael over for chille rellenos, garage sales on Saturday, etc.)

Max finally has her new (my old) computer working properly - finally.

My knee surgery has been postponed until January. I did not want to be laid up over the holidays so am going for it the first of January (provided nothing changes - there is a tremendous backup for surgery slots and since I can actually walk - well you know how that goes).

Later . . .

No comments: