Thursday, December 27, 2007

Okay - so I know that I do NOT need another hobby, but I saw someone using one the other day and it looked like fun. I am in the process of making Max a beautifully soft blue scarf. God knows I will always have something to be working on.

Max did the wiring in the garage tonight and we hung up half the set of track lighting. The lighting is awesome - each set has four halogen lights that you can direct where you want the light to go. They are very nice and it will make quilting on my frame really nice. I have my quilting machine in the house right now because previously there was no way to plug it in. I worked on some embroidery most of the day putting some designs on sweatshirts for some gifts for the late Christmas we are having this Saturday. I plan to work with my new machine tomorrow to become familiar with it. At this point I do not even know how to thread it or wind the bobbin. I watched the video and it seems like it will not be difficult, but I do need to get familiar with it before I put it on the frame - and I am really looking forward to doing that and loading some material and batting and try my hand at some free motion quilting.

I will take pictures tomorrow of the completed lighting and give my opinion on my new machine.

Later . . .

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great Blog keep it up-