Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Yikes - once again I am way behind in postings. Max, Kathy, Paul and I took off for a week in Genoa. We had some wonderful weather (if you were looking for snow and winter that is). We did a bunch of museums and sight seeing and had a really relaxing nice time. We had to use the chains (cables) for the Vue and it went very well. I was feeling pretty bad that we did not have four wheel drive, but it worked out pretty well with the cables.

went down on Thursday afternoon and came back on Sunday. We had a great time with the family and Denise, of course, fixed an amazing meal for our Christmas dinner. Max and I are doing Christmas with her family on the Saturday before New Years - so this was our Christmas. The kids seemed to be pleased with their gifts and Max and I were both amazed by the wonderful giftsNext on the agenda was a trip to Duane and family for our early Christmas. We we received.

While at Duane's we went and picked up my new quilting machine and frame. It was time consuming, but not really that difficult to put together. We put it together on Monday and I am dying to give it a try, but we have to do some wiring and also put up some type of track lighting so I can see. I think we are going to start on the wiring when Max gets home from work. I also need to remove the sewing machine and actually thread it and work with it a bit to become familiar with it. I am really excited about having the ability to do free motion quilting with ROOM!

Later . . .

No comments: