Sunday, December 02, 2007

We spent a nice quiet weekend - after a trip to Fry's on Friday night! I picked up a new wireless Logitech keyboard and mouse for my Mac (beautiful white and silver instead of the normal black). Max's hard drive on her computer was doing some serious clunking and she needed to get a new hard drive before hers bit the dust entirely. Then there was the "need" for a new DVD RW. I also "needed" to get a new USB port hub. We also picked up a "needed" 2G jump drive. At the tune of about $400 we made it out the door. I will say I love my keyboard and mouse, considering I have always used Logitech in the past - it is familiar and I never did like the "mighty mouse". I am having a slight problem with the keyboard as I cannot find the "F" key lock to be able to program the "F" keys. Since I have had good luck with Logitech in the past I will give them a call tomorrow and see if there is something I am missing.

We have one week until we take off on vacation (David Walley's Resort and Spa) for a week. We are looking forward to the trip, but this is the first time we will be venturing into the snow without a 4x4 option. So sometime this week I will have to go out and buy chains for the Vue. Then we will come home for a week and then take off again to Duane's to celebrate Christmas with the grandkids. Then New Years with Max's family and 2007 is over. Now that is hard for me to believe.

Later . . .

No comments: