Friday, November 30, 2007

I spent the day working in my sewing room (when I was not doing laundry and IMing with Denise). I purchased these hats on sale last year and wanted to puts the kids' names on them. I have some stockings that I want to add names on, but they have a bit smaller opening and I am afraid are going to be somewhat of a challenge. I knew that I could do the hats without too much trouble, but the thread did keep breaking due to the sticky stabilizer I was using.

Since the Inspira frame that I was planning on buying did not get ordered and the Pfaff Grandquilter is not in my possession, I guess I need to get back to regular quilting. I was expecting to pick up both when we were at the grandkids house, but that did not happen. I should have picked up the machine, but I let it go with the hopes the frame would show up the next day. Ahhhhhh well, give me something to focus on for the new year.

Later . . .

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The hats are soooo cute. You are the best with all the work you put in.