Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Kodi's Quilt


Kodi's Quilt
Originally uploaded by msdrae

I finally finished the tops for the dogs quilts. Now comes the part that I am not that crazy about - batting, backing & binding! The one pictured is for Kodi, as it has the red border. I have started cutting denim squares for quilt projects I have in mind for the grandkids. As usual, I am a bit overwhelmed with all the projects I have stacked up - not to mention things I still need to learn how to do. I guess the only way to tackle the situation is - one thing at a time. Unfortunately, I get so easily side tracked and then end up scattered with many things started and nothing finished. I am hoping that I will build some confidence with the quilting and embroidery and then things will move more smoothly - ha, and that could be wishful/magical thinking on my part (which I am known for).

Later . . .

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that is sooo nice,... Kodi will pass on out on it, good luck waking him up... ady