Friday, November 02, 2007

Well, this is what 21 pair of jeans looks like after I have cut them up into 6 1/2 inch squares. There are some pockets and a few 4 inch squares in the mix. Wish I could say I was finished with all the jeans I have, but that would not be true. This time around it did not seem to be such a tedious task, but it sure does make a mess. There seems to be little pieces of jeans everywhere. It probably does not help that Darci has to be under foot and not only does she track things out of the room she also carries them on her body!

I had my colonoscopy yesterday and it came out fine. The procedure itself was not bad, but the preparation was not much fun.

I do have a full head/chest cold right now, but I hope to get back to sewing the beginning of next week when I feel better. I really do want to get the dog quilts put together. We don't really have any plans for the weekend - rest and relax.

Later . . .

No comments: