Tuesday, October 30, 2007

I thought I had messed up my sewing machine last night because I could NOT get the bobbin thread to catch. Luckily I called my dealer and the repairman knew what the problem was and I was able to fix it myself. I then did another four USA coasters and cut out denim squares for the majority of the day. I really would like to get all the jeans I have cut into squares because they will not take up near the room they are taking now. I also am thinking of making more denim quilts, but would like to add some embroidery to some of the squares. I think tomorrow I may sew on my dog quilts and see if I can get them finished.

I still am feeling a bit under the weather with this cold, but so far it is just a throat thing with just that overall "sick" feeling.

Later . . .

No comments: