Friday, October 19, 2007

I wanted to shift gears and do some embroidery, but as I was getting started I managed to break the auto thread feeder for my machine. I called an ordered one, but it will probably take a week to ten days. Since I did not want to be doing bunches of thread changes, I decided to do some tea towels in "redwork". That way unless I broke the thread there would be no thread changing. I guess until I get the new part I will go back to the quilt making - that also uses one color of thread. I did do a BUNCH of laundry to wash a lot of the material that I want to use in my quilts. Whew - that was a job because then I had to iron all the stuff! JoAnn's is having a sale right now so I might pop in there and pick up some material for the dog quilts and I also need to find some border material. I am thinking I will have to make an order at Christian Lane Quilters to get the backing for the wild and crazy quilt I just finished. I do have two other quilt tops that I could finish, but I honestly think I am going to ask for some help with my "Heart" quilt. I might go ahead and tackle the Celtic Circles one myself. Of course whatever I do, I will keep everyone posted.

Later . . .

No comments: