Thursday, October 11, 2007

Yikes! How is that for bight colors? I am in the process of sewing the blocks together now, but I do seem to have a problem with the sequence when moving the rows from the garage to the sewing table. I guess the really nice thing is that it really does not matter how the blocks go together - it is a mis-match, random placement anyway.

This will be a nice sized quilt once I add the 6 1/2 border all around. It will be nice to have something that we can actually put on our king sized bed and have it cover the top.

I will admit that I amaze myself connected to the mistakes I make - I am the only one that will really know I made it, but nonetheless, I would like to actually do something and have it right from beginning to end. I guess it is all about the learning curve and I should not be to hard on myself considering I am just beginning the quilt making journey. The border is a very bright and wild pattern of small colored circles. I am excited to have it done, but I also don't want to get ahead of myself and make any of the mistakes I made last time.

Later . . .

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Its Beautiful