Sunday, October 14, 2007

Max was VERY happy this weekend when Paul rented a digger to work on his backyard. She has ALWAYS wanted to do some digging and scooping and there was much to be done. We spent the majority of the day over there helping him pull out trees and get rid of rocks, dirt and cement. He is redoing his backyard and Max was only too happy to volunteer to help. We spent Friday in our own back yard getting things cleaned up - removing old plants from the garden and pulling some weeds. It was a great day to work outside because it was not hot.

We had a good weekend and I was VERY happy to be able to do some physical labor. The pain that I felt at the end of the day was from sore muscles that have not been used much in the past year. It just felt really good to be able to be active and capable of moving freely. I am convinced I am on the mend and that I can postpone my knee surgery for a while. I am going to give exercise a shot and see how I hold up. Since I have stopped the Arimidex, I seem to be doing MUCH better in the joint area and am capable of moving around more freely. I am sure there is a knee surgery in my future, but just not in the near future!

Later . . .

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am so happy to hear that you are moving better abd that the surgery has been postponed... you might get away with it altogether at this rate
ady