Saturday, October 06, 2007










This is the finished project - right down to the Koala bear hugging my lamp! We bought and put together another set of drawers that is in the right corner with the printer sitting on it. The left corner is my receiver, DVD player and TV. We purchased molding to cover the speaker wires (in the left corner and coming down the middle of the wall for the center speaker that is sitting on my cabinets. I still have a lot of rearranging to do as far as what goes in what drawer, but it is actually DONE! I have a small white stand behind the portion of the table where my notebook is sitting that my external drive and USB hub is sitting on because the wires are not long enough for them to sit on the floor. With them sitting on the stand, I can actually swing that portion of the table around to the front and all the cables will reach. Each of the swing extensions can be completely moved with the way the room is set up now. The whole room is actually AWESOME!

Later . . .

No comments: