Thursday, October 04, 2007

There are changes that are going to be made - considering how big the table is. We have to get a longer cord to attach the woofer for the surround sound. I think I am going to get rid of the metal/plastic drawers and buy another one of the white ones. We have to get the cords and wires taken care of, but this is what the table looks like! The first picture shows the table where you can see the drawers. The second one is with my computer, chair and sewing machine. The last one is with the machine in the down position. It is going to take some getting used to - being so high and the chair is high too. Seems like all I have been doing is preparing - now I want to put the finishing touches on the room and be DONE and let the sewing projects begin.

Later . . .

No comments: