Tuesday, October 09, 2007

I started working on the quilt that I wanted to make and OMG I LOVE my new table. Sewing with the machine dropped to a level surface is something I had never experienced and it is really MUCH easier to piece quilts that way. I am looking forward to trying my hand at actually doing some machine quilting with a table that will be big enough to support the quilt and also having a flat surface to work with. As you can tell from the picture, I still have plenty of room to have my cutting table and ironing board set up and still have access to my machine. What does not show up in the picture is I still have the four foot card table set up with my serger, another sewing machine and a lamp. For sewing purposes, I think I have died and gone to heaven!

I still need to do some organizing, but right now that can wait.

Later . . .

1 comment:

Pau Hormigo said...

good weblog
http://la-siestayest.miniville.fr/ind