Monday, October 29, 2007

The weekend passed quietly. We caught up on our Tivo programs and nothing much else. We went out for pie at Baker's Square with Kathy, Paul and Michael. I came down with a bit of a cold on Sunday and did not feel so good. It seems to be a throat thing and I am only hoping that it does not develop into a head/chest thing.

Since I was not feeling 100%, I decided against doing any quilting. I messed around looking for designs and decided to do some more denim coasters. There really is no precise measurements when doing the coasters and I just did not feel on top of my game to try to do any precision placing. I thought I would do several of the designs and then sew, cut and wash them all at the same time. I am thinking I might try putting some on eBay and see if I can sell them. I will be doing some Christmas ones, but I just liked the USA designs.

Later . . .

No comments: