Monday, November 19, 2007









Max's new lenses arrived today and she is a very happy camper. She bought a new camera case/backpack in preparation for their arrival. We are going to the grandkids for Thanksgiving and she will be able to play with Duane and hopefully they will get to do some photo shooting.

I have been working on some embroidery for quilts that I have planned for the kids and have not been working on the dog quilts. I need to get them at least sandwiched together so I can get them finished.

I will post a link for the designs of the embroidery that I am doing later. There are ten separate designs for each set and it is easier to just post them on Shutterfly.

Later . . .

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i checked out the photos on flickr.. the one of Max and Cathy is just gorgeous , Max looks so well smiling suits her..
ady