Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Why in the world does it take some much time and effort to stay up on the blog?????

Max and I went to see Duane and family for Thanksgiving. We went down on Wednesday and had a nice long visit. We did leave Saturday night to make the drive home with the intent to miss the heavy traffic on Sunday. The traffic was pretty heavy going down and was heavier coming home than we expected - I guess we came back with all the people we went down there with.

Max and Duane had some time to take some pictures and I got to spend some quality time with Denise, which was VERY nice. Max ended up taking pictures of Duane taking pictures and that was kind of fun. I was helping Desirae to perform the way Duane wanted her to. Denise and I got to go shopping for fabric while Duane and Max herded the kids. We met up at the park and the kids enjoyed some time to play and run free (that would be Deanna).

Thanksgiving dinner was the greatest, but that kind of goes without saying when it comes to having meals prepared by Denise. However, I did get to share in some of the preparation as we spent time in the kitchen together. We stayed in the "guest house" and it was very comfortable.

It really was a nice visit and we are looking forward to going back for Christmas. The kids are growing so quickly and they are so much fun to be around (Denise and Duane are fun too).

Later . . .

3 comments:

Duane said...

It was great having you guys down here and we had a lot of fun!

Brad said...

Donna and Max, I really liked the "behind the scenes" shots of your time with Duane and them. Though as I look again, I think I picture in my mind how much fun it must have been to have Thanksgiving with y'all. Thanks for sharing.

Donna Rae said...

Brad, it would have been really nice if you could have joined us for the holiday - I would like to actually meet you and the three of you taking pictures would have been great.