Thursday, May 15, 2008

Ready for final class

I managed to get everything done for my class tonight. The actual quilting went well, except for a bit of unevenness on the bottom of the quilt. I had a really hard time getting my binding to come out straight until I walked away from the machine yesterday and came back today. I just could not seem to sew a straight diagonal line from corner to corner; however today it seems to work out just fine. I made the label for my quilt - so I am hoping I may be able to finish it tonight in class. If I don't get it finished tonight, it will not take much to sew the binding on.
I made myself a pin cushion out of a really pretty cup and saucer that I found at the thrift store along with a cup I found for my teacher. I like have a handle to move my pin cushion around and I think they are cute.

Later . . .

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love your matching tea cup and saucer pin cushion. I was thinking of making some out of flower pots but never got around to it.