Saturday, May 17, 2008

Final Class

My final class went well and I learned some good information regarding how to attach the binding and also an easier way to put my quilt label on the back.  I did not get the binding completed, but when I do I will post a picture of the completed project.  I have already started on the other quilt that I was making and had to put aside due to time constraints.  I am looking forward to seeing how I do without any hands on help when I get confused.  If the weather cools off I am ready to start some quilting on my machine in the garage - several for Joy and several for me.

Max and a buddy are going to go shoot at sunset and I will probably tag along.  She wants to do some studio practice with me this afternoon before she does the thing for her friend next weekend.  Other than that we don't really have much planned for the weekend except trying to stay cool and keep Kodi that way.

She has me convinced she needs that Canon 70-200mm 2.8 IS L USM - I mean after all Canon has a $125 rebate going right now and how could we possibly pass that up!

Later . . .

No comments: