Friday, January 30, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DONNA


So OMG how lucky am I??????????? Max took me to Monterey yesterday for my birthday and we had a really great time. Fisherman's Wharf, Cannery Row, Lover's Point, Asilomar - just all over the area. I love Monterey and it was really fun to check it out again. We had fish and chips for lunch after I sampled EVERY clam chowder at Fisherman's Wharf. Max bought me the above cozy sweatshirt on the wharf. We also went to one of my old favorite places for dessert and had a "black bottom cup cake". I had mine heated with ice cream and it was very tasty, but Max was not impressed cause as it turned out everything in the place was really "health food" based and without the ice cream it was not that tasty. I forgot that was back in my "healthy era". Nonetheless, I really enjoyed it. The Mac book, mouse and carry case was a present from a stop at Fry's on the way home. I am blown away with the new Mac book - and yes I am SPOILED, but loving every little minute of it.

Later . . .


2 comments:

Duane said...

Happy birthday and I am glad you had a great day!

Anonymous said...

Hi COOL BLOG
Hope you don't quit blogging.
That was awesome
I love you and miss you.
This si like letters except you get pictures too.
Happy Birthday tooo yooooooo
Happy Birthday too Donnaaaaaaaa
Haappeee Birthdayyyyy tooooo
yoooooooooooooooooooooooo.
i love you. Deb