Thursday, January 07, 2010

BORED!

It is official - I am bored to death. The limitations imposed by this cast and the surgery are driving me crazy. I guess I can be grateful that the resultant pain from movements I am NOT suppose to be doing is in fact keeping me from doing them (probably more accurate to say - keeping me from completing them). I am talking I can't even fold clothes unless it is something small that does not weight much and I can handle with one hand. Of course quilting, sewing, cutting fabric and all that stuff is on hold. I am not liking this situation very much at all. So needless to say I have not been doing much to write about.

Later . . .

1 comment:

Jane said...

I feel for you.
I had problems with the tendon in my right arm some years back, off work for 6 weeks and unable to do anything.
The physio I was given did help, although it made me feel sick at first!
Take care x