Sunday, January 03, 2010

Finally the New Year

We brought an end to all the Christmas celebrations with dinner and presents on New Years Day. Jesse had the kids for New Years (he gets every other Christmas) so Kathy cooked a fab dinner of prime rib, baked potatoes, yorkshire pudding, salad, corn, garlic bread and ended it with cheesecake topped with cherries and chocolate! The entire Lawson family was here and we had a great time (no work for me with "the hand"). It goes without saying the kids (Katie and JD) had a great time cause it was all about them when the presents came out!

The family went to see "AVATAR" on Saturday and I have to say I was amazed by the movie - awesome! Well worth seeing and we are going to see it again at the iMax. Michael was in Redbluff this last week so we will see it again with him. I usually do not ever want to see a movie more than once, but I am ready to see it again. I loved that movie - go see it!

We got the house "undecorated" Saturday morning. I did a lot of one handed carrying, but Max got the brunt of it all. Debby came over today to help her get the stuff back up in the rafters - no lifting more than a pound for me!

Max has one more day before she has to go back to work. Hard to believe it is 2010 and another birthday is staring me in the face.

Later . . .

No comments: