Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Lake Tahoe weekend

This is the view from the balcony of our condo on Saturday afternoon during the snow flurry. We had a nice time in Tahoe; however, I did not do any posts because I forgot the adapter for my memory stick and the network connection was not secure. I did not want to put my credit card information on a non secured site.

We relaxed, shopped a little, ate some good food and did some gambling. Once again, I was successful at the crap tables and managed to come home with more money than I left with. We both were doing very well and were able to spend some fun time gambling and not have it cost us any money (now that is the way I like to gamble).

I still have not put up the "in" house decorations; but I have plans to get on that tomorrow. I had to take my Xterra in for a bouncing front end; therefore, I am without a car. Forces me to stay home and hopefully stay focused.

Later . . .

1 comment:

Duane said...

Sounds like you guys had fun! Nice view too!