Sunday, March 25, 2007

Check it out . . .

I picked out the counter top I wanted for my work space and it really looks nice and is VERY workable! I decided I wanted to have all three cabinets under the work top and took the one from the corner, which I will replace when I get a chance to go to OSH. I almost have everything moved into my new sewing room and hopefully will be sewing soon. I am getting the old sewing room in order and hopefully will be able to find the daybed I want in the near future. I am making a trip to the Grandkids to help out while Denise does the lazer surgery eye correction thing - so no working on the room until I get back. I will have a week to do things before taking off to Oregon for our fishing trip. By summer I should be ready to stay put with the air conditioning and sew and craft to my heart's content.

Later . . .

1 comment:

Brad said...

The new room looks great, Donna and Max. You guys do good work.