Monday, March 05, 2007

Coming together







The stove guy showed up on Saturday and we are very happy with the installation. I am pleased with the stove as I bought it sight unseen (I saw a picture, but I did not get to see the flame and sometimes the pictures lie). I did check out a stove made by the same people and the flame was nice - so I just took the chance. I now have clothes actually hanging in my closet, but I have more shelving that needs to be added. Kathy and Max almost finished the floor on Saturday, but lost the light to do cutting. They plan to finish it tonight - it is gorgeous! We are actually VERY close to getting the final inspection.






Later . . .

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

awesome. May I ask that you post some pictures that show what it looks like in reference to what it did look like. I am having trouble picturing it.

Donna Rae said...

You really need to see it in person! I will see if I can find some before shots.

Anonymous said...

omg I love the stove it looks fantastic well done the tiling under neath it is fab too

lauras life said...

i love the extension its so big the floor is just fab...