Thursday, September 13, 2007

What's Happening

I have been busy cleaning and rearranging my sewing room in preparation of the arrival of my new Koala Treasure Chest Plus III Studio. I had to do some serious changing and moving to get the table to fit. I am very excited about it because this is the first time I have found a table the does not make me feel like a big person sitting at a little person's desk. The table is 35" high and has a high chair to go with it. It should be arriving right after we get back from Avila Beach. We are taking off tomorrow and spending a week at the San Luis Bay Inn. Will get to relax and hopefully spend some time with my brother, who lives in Atascadero. We plan on relaxing and doing some exploring and picture taking.

In anticipation of my new sewing table, I have all the pieces cut out to make a WILD new quilt. I picked all the bold and bright colors I could find and plan to do another quilt similar to the one I did before (The bright colored Brick Road). I have many projects in the works and am ready to come home and get busy doing sewing. With winter coming, it will be fun to be working on projects.

BTW - Max has had her time extended - so she will be employed with the new company until at least December 2008. That takes some stress off and once the new company takes over there should be other jobs opening up that she can apply for that are CAREER positions. Of course, she may get hired as career in her present position, but at least we know we have insurance and a paycheck coming for another year.

Later . . .

No comments: