Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Label

Wow - after dealing with MANY problems with my embroidery machine, I finally finished and attached the label for Max's quilt. I was having problems with the bobbin thread showing through and thread breakage like crazy. I switched to a universal titanium needle which seemed to solve the breakage problem, but I still had some puckering that is not normal. Nonetheless, considering it was a "cheater" quilt that really did not require a label, it is a completed project!

I do think I am going to move on to the dog quilts before I revert back to a practice quilt to work on something besides stippling. I would like to try to do a pantograph with my laser, but I know I will need some practice with that. I have been practicing a bit just following the design with the laser and it is just not as easy as one might think.

Later . . .

1 comment:

greenfloss said...

Nicely done!