Sunday, February 24, 2008

Weekend

I have come to the conclusion that I have to start taking pictures with my camera IF I want to actually post any pictures on the blog. We had fun on Friday - Max picked up Michael after work and he came over and modeled for Max to try out all her new lights and equipment. It was fun and then we watched a movie before Paul came and picked him up (he had to work on Saturday so no spending the night). We hung and and did a bunch of nothing on Saturday (video games, knitting, and just kicking it). Sunday we took off to the Fly Fishing Show in Pleasanton with Paul and then Emil Villa's for a great breakfast. The rest of the day will be spent sewing the binding on my quilt and probably video game and then maybe watch the Oscars. I have to call after 5:00 pm to check about jury duty.

Later . . .

1 comment:

Duane said...

Well where are the pictures of Michael???

Sounds like you guys had fun though!