Saturday, July 19, 2008

Embroidery

So this is what had me distracted. I wanted to see what the flowers would look like and the Lady is a new design I got. It was in black and I decided to see what it would look like in red. I actually think it would look good in any solid color. I had a chambray shirt laying around and thus the distraction. I ramble about from craft to craft. I suppose that is the curse of having so many crafts and projects to choose from and work on. Added to the distraction I started reading a Dean Koontz book; which I just finished. I love to read, but when I am reading the book seems to just call to me. I try to get my reading done before I fall asleep, but sometimes I just have to read during the day.

Ahhhhhh well such is my life.

Oh BTW we have borrowed Debby's dog Chloe to see how she and Darci will interact while Debby is in Iraq. They seem to be getting along pretty well - Chloe is adjusting to the new environment and we are hoping that Debby will just let us keep her; considering Debby will be leaving the end of August anyway. Last night they did the bed switch - so I think they are getting comfortable with each other. Max gave them both a bath (shower) today and they are shiny, sweet smelling girls.

Later . . .



3 comments:

lauras life said...

Great she is a lovely dog.

Anonymous said...

I love the embroidered lady and flowers. I wonder how it would look in purple?

Donna Rae said...

Great I am sure:)