Friday, July 11, 2008

Making Progress

I finished the other dog quilt top and have the borders and binding cut out and ready to sew together. I am hoping to get both the quilts on my frame next week. It has been so darn hot around here working in the garage during the day is not an option. Early morning hours is not so bad, but a couple of days it did not even cool down at night. I am getting out of bed a bit earlier these days so I think it will be workable. I did not take any pictures, but will post when the borders are on and perhaps when I get them both on the frame (I am hoping that is a doable thing).

We are off to Max's mom's today to do some chores (fixing and painting her bathroom) and will be back Saturday afternoon/evening. Darci has been having a bit of a bad week (missing her brother I am guessing) and I hate to leave her home alone, but she needs to get used to it. I had to do a bunch of running around the other day and I think that is what kicked off her loneliness. Kathy and Debby will probably visit, but essentially we will only be gone overnight (which we have done many times in the past, but she always had Kodi for company).

Later . . .

No comments: