Saturday, August 09, 2008

Added Note . . .

I forgot to mention Thursday night at dinner all the kids were droppey eyed and yawning and Desirae looked at me and said, "Nana, what are you doing to us"? It was very cute and I had to explain that they were outside in the sun and fresh air and expending a LOT of energy playing in the pool and it was natural that they were all tired. It was funny cause you would think I was working them to death or something. She had such a serious look on her face. At least we will be sending them home with nice color. While packing up their stuff and getting ready to take them home, Max and I are both already sad to see them go and will miss them a lot. If we did not have plans it would be nice to keep them longer. They are all very precious children (spoken like a true Nana)!

Later . . .

No comments: