Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Computer Problems

I have been trying to get a post done, but I have been having some computer issue. One would think that if you have NUMEROUS computers in the house it would not be that difficult to get to one and do some posting. I have been changing my backups on my desktop and my notebook is doing a freak-out with the mouse that I don't understand. The mouse is jumping all over the place and I can't even get it any place to click. I am going to mess with it again today and if I can't get anywhere with it I will call Apple of make a trip to the store. Opps, I might have to make a trip to Frys cause that is where I bought it and that is where it is under extended warranty. I just turned it off and choose to be in denial about the whole thing! I completely forgot the fact that I have a PC connected to my embroidery machine that works just fine AND Max has two computers that I could access. Ahhhhhh well.

So Max has been busy helping Paul with his bathroom remodel - I know that I should have been over there taking pictures, but I stayed home and did sewing. The room is gutted now and they are nearing the end - still a BUNCH of labor intensive stuff to be done, but it will be really great when completed. It has not helped that the weather turned HOT this last week and they are essentially working in an even hotter room with no air circulation.

Max was going to help Paul on Sunday afternoon, but Paul's parents came down from Red Bluff and the work was canceled. Therefore, Max and I took a drive to Palo Alto and she picked up the new Canon lens she has been wanting (50 1.4). She decided to go for the cheaper of the two she has been looking at. It is a very nice lens and seems to take nice shots in lower light.

We are on the countdown for Kathy's birthday and "Vegas Baby". We are leaving this coming Friday and will be back the next Friday. Should be fun. HOT, but fun. I think I will take my notebook - provided I can get it to stop freaking out.

Sorry I have no pictures to post.

Later . . .

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know all about computers freaking out on you. Typewriters rule; computers drool.
I had an arrow that went where ever the heck it wanted....had to ask Kathy about that one. Connection, I think. Good luck.

Anonymous said...

I really enjoy your blog. The photos and comments are terrific