Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Doing some embroidery

A friend is having a bridal shower and has some aprons that she wants me to embroider names on for her. I have not done any embroidery for some time because I seem to be putting all my focus on quilting. I decided I better get the unit out and see if I could still remember what the heck I am doing. I have six aprons to get done before August 1st. Really should be easy - placement will be the only difficult part as long as my machine behaves and does do the "freak" on me like it has been known to do in the past. I decided to do something on the back of a shirt to get back in the grove. I manipulated a design to make it bigger and sewed it out - turned out darn cute if I do say so myself.

Max is still working with Paul on the bathroom and we are counting the days until we are off to Vegas.

Later . . .

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is VERY cute!
Good job!!