Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Another picture

This is for those of you who might be interested in what the other side of my quilt looks like - considering the project was to use my thrift store jeans! I had to put the quilt back in the dryer several times because the seams were not getting dry. We used it on the bed last night and it felt cold (wet seams). It took forever to actually get the seams to dry - but I kept getting bits and pieces of fabric and lent from my dryer screen.

I did not get to start on anything new because I spent the day running around doing shopping - Costco, Safeway and JoAnn's. I bought a really cool Better Homes and Gardens quilting book (50% off), which looks like it has really good information and instructions. I might do some material picking tomorrow. I do have lots of patterns to choose from and I am leaning toward the strips that Joy cut for me and the pattern she gave me.

Later . . .

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You forgot to show me your new book