Tuesday, July 31, 2007

New Pool

Since things seemed just a bit crowded doing the swimming thing - it was time to break out the pool we purchased for the kids. I used the air mattress inflater for the pool, but the little bench inside had to be "blown" up. Not bad for an old lady cause I got it done without passing out. They really had fun in the pool and it is big enough and deep enough that they feel like they are in the water. I just hope it holds up on the bricks - don't want to put it on the grass cause it would kill it or I would have to empty it every couple of days and I know our water bill is shooting up there every day. They have so much fun outside and in the pool that I could not deprive them of the sun and fun! I must admit it gets a little hot for Nana sitting out there with them, but I have some shade.

Later . . .

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The new pool looks great. I love the bench. Is that a cup holder? Sweet.