Thursday, January 24, 2008

Max's Class

I can't remember if I mentioned that Max signed up for some classes being put on through adult education at our new Parks and Rec Center, but she had her first Photoshop class last night and came home very impressed and excited about what she learned. She has one more Photoshop class and then starts a Photography class that runs for several weeks (six I think). I think she will be happy with all her new equipment once she finishes the classes - not that she is not happy with it now, but just MORE happy with some tips and tricks.

I have been all over the board with what I am working on, but I do hope to get started on quilting this week. I have been making leaders for my take-ups and have a top, back and batting ready to load - as soon as I finish with the leaders.

Unfortunately, it has been REALLY cold around here and being in the garage for any length of time is a bit much - but I think I should be able to work out there in intervals and not freeze.

Later . . .

No comments: