Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Pie was Great

This is one of the first pictures in ages that we have been able to snap of Kodi - he has suddenly decided that he is not going to have his picture taken. When he hears the camera turn on he leaves the room and if there is a flash happening anywhere in his vicinity he is GONE. The picture is not clear, but at least I got it!

The pie really was great, but it was lacking something. Probably lacking the fact that my mother did not make it. I think I will keep trying and maybe I will get the combination. I did the Kodi foot/toe treatment this morning - OMG that dog has some strong back legs and he managed to slam my hand against the wall one too many times. One of his biggest problems is that his back feet are ticklish and getting the trimmers in there tickles him and he then slams my hand against the wall or into my chest or wherever he manages to kick (did I mention I love my dog). Now I am off the to garage to continue taking out the last of the stitches that need to be removed to see if I can salvage my quilt. Max and I did the majority yesterday, but there are still a few that need to be removed.

Later . . .

No comments: