Wednesday, December 09, 2009

Sewing Machine

I finally got my sewing machine back from the factory - AGAIN. I had the chance to sew on it today and I am very happy to announce that it is working quite well. The machine sewed like I knew it always should have. I did this design on one of the shirts that I already had decorated for Christmas. It was over 55k stitches and I only had the thread break twice. That it a fricking miracle as previously I could not get 100 stitches without having the thread break or shred.

Kathy finished with the binding and now only has to do the hand work and make a label.

My doctor was very pleased with the way my nose is healing and said I should be healed in 2-3 weeks as opposed to 5-6. I will wait and see what the final result is to make the decision if I want to do anything cosmetically.

So I guess I am ready for the hand surgery tomorrow. I think I will play some video games tonight just to get some "thumb time" in before the surgery. Kathy is going to keep Max company tomorrow during my surgery. I have to be at the hospital at 10:15 for a scheduled 11:15 surgery. The surgery should take about 1 1/2 hours and with recovery time I should be home around 3:30 or 4:00.

Later . . .

1 comment:

Denise Ellison said...

That is so great. You make me want a embroidery machine.