Monday, October 16, 2006

Busy . . .









We had a busy weekend and it went by so quickly. We are trying to get the Quads sold and both the batteries were completely dead. Paul came by and he and Max went in search of batteries - ended up at Kragen after hitting all the motorcyle and motocross stores in town. After they dealt with the batteries then turned to tying flies. I worked in my sewing room doing a shirt for Paul with the Moose and Clark Fork, Idaho and a Fly and "Bite Me". Kathy came over for dinner and she worked on Max's notebook while I folded material and Paul and Max continued to tie flies.

I spent all day in my sewing room today. I purchased a 8.5 inch rotary ruler and made all my material the same size. It is much easier to see and the closet looks much neater having everything actually stacked in an orderly fashion. I am determined to get my sewing room shaped up and organized and today was a BIG start. I also started a "Goodwill Bag" and am cleaning out some things that are just not needed or necessary. Tomorrow I will tackle some boxes of things I have been saving to put on Ebay and make up my mind if they go to Goodwill or on Ebay. As soon as I get things straightened up I plan to start cutting on the jeans that I have stacked up in my closet (that job could take forever).

Later . . .

No comments: