Monday, October 30, 2006

Mr. Pink Pants

Since October was Breast Cancer Awareness month, there were numerous "pink things" for sale in support of Breast Cancer. Sponge Bob "Pink Pants" was given to me by Kathy. I think he is adorable in PINK!

I worked a bit on my embriodery of Celtic designs on the fleece scarves. These are two that I completed today. I especially like the Celtic Heart. I am finding that I need to reduce the designs a bit in size to make them fit more pleasingly on the scarves. I guess I am doing a bit of experimentation on size and placement, but nonetheless I like what I am seeing (it helps to enlarge the photos to see the designs).









Later . . .

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The scarves are beautiful!

Anonymous said...

I love Sponge Bob Pink Pants. Where could I get one for Desirae?

Donna Rae said...

I will have to check with Kathy . . .