Thursday, October 12, 2006

Catching up

I cannot believe that we have been home for almost a week and I have not made an entry AND that I stopped making entries while in Idaho. We had such a good time and had such full days that by the time we came in for the evening I was just too tired to mess with pictures and blog entries. I do have a bunch of good pictures, which I will try to get on the blog in the near future.

I spent the majority of the week getting ready for my knee surgery, which did NOT happen today. One more time it was rescheduled. I have decided to just put it off until December 22nd and go on with the things we have planned and not have to worry about my knee.

I am taking off tomorrow with my new friend, Lynn, and her sister to go to an International Quilters Festival. I was really disappointed when she invited me because I was having surgery and would not be able to attend, but now I can go. She said there will be hundreds of vendors and it is quite something.

I know I have been sketchy with information, but we had a GREAT time on vacation and brought back a LOT of trout. Max was soooooooo excited when she caught a trout on a fly she tired at our dining room table. I did not get a picture like the one I took of Paul because we were in our float tubes in the middle of the lake and I did not have my camera with me. She continued to catch many trout on her own tied flies and so did Paul.

Later . . .

No comments: