Sunday, October 01, 2006

More fun - no fish

Now here we have a couple of people who look like they are really ready to catch some fish! Max, Paul and I went out in search of fish this afternoon and ended up with some really nice pictures, some good "bites", fish stories and NO fish! We did have a good time and the Clark Fork River was moving well and gave us some beautiful scenery. The weather was very nice - not too hot and not too cold.

We were fishing just beyond the foot bridge and as the sun was going down it was really beautiful. Tomorrow we are planning a trip to one of the nearby lakes in hopes of actually getting a fish to stay on our hooks.

Later . . .


1 comment:

Brad said...

Donna,

I'm tickled that you are in Idaho for vacation (one of my favorite places though I'm not familiar with the Clarks Fork).
Thank you for the encouraging words about change and serenity on my blog.

God bless y'all and your needed respite.
Brad