Friday, November 03, 2006

Kodi









Well here is the "Big Dog" taking care of the "Big Dog". He absolutely hates anyone messing with his feet and this is a twice a day thing. I have to put the socks on him so he does not proceed to completely lick off all the medication I just applied. Not only does it then not work on clearing up his feet - it makes him sick! The fun never stops around here. I ordered him some booties that have velcro to keep them on (needless to say I had to order XX large, which is the largest size they make). The socks work as long as he is laying around, but when he gets up and goes outside they fall off.








My pictures uploaded very quickly this morning - maybe the answer is to post in the morning and not at night with every other person in the world.

Later . . .

No comments: