Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Pictures

I really wanted to be able to post a picture of a couple of the scaves - so here goes another try. Well I managed to get one uploaded, but the other one seems to be stuck out there in cyber space (where ever that might be). I will continue to give it a few more tries before I post.

We sold the Quads today. Guess it was a good deal because Max had people lined up to buy them. The first person who called and said he would buy them sight unseen drove off with them today. It was sad to see them go, but it is probably for the best. We can park both the cars in the driveway and the garage looks HUGE.

I had x-rays on my thumb and they came back showing some arthritis and a bone spur. I will try to maintain (NO video games and wearing a thumb brace) and see if the pain will let up. If not, I will probably get a cortisone shot in the joint and see if that will give me some relief. Don't mind saying it hurts like heck

Ahhhhhh, here is the other picture!
Later . . .

No comments: