Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Still Embriodering

I am almost finished with all the scarves I have been making, but decided to take a different turn and do something special for my motorcycle dirt bike pals. I think it turned out really cute.

I received my replacement fabric mover over the weekend and I want to switch gears and play with that a little. As long as I get all the scarves completed that need to be shipped to Ireland, all is good.

I also want to get the opportunity to play around with the software I bought. I have enjoyed the ease of use once I got the hang of sizing and placing things - VERY nice.

I am off to get my teeth cleaned and perhaps do a little Thrift Store shopping since I will be over on the side of the hill with Thrift Town!

Later . . .

2 comments:

Duane said...

That's pretty cool! It will be neat to see what you can do with the new software and equipment

Brad said...

I like the dirt bike.