Monday, July 06, 2009

More Vegas

We had a great time yesterday. Started off the day with a good breakfast made by Paul (sausage, eggs, toast, coffee and orange juice). We managed to walk about and see New York New York, Excalibur, Luxor, Mandalay Bay and the Tropicanna. We had "pub grub" in New York New York at the "Nine Fine Irishmen". It was good, but not like REAL pub grub from Ireland.

Either everyone was hung over and not out and about or they were leaving after the weekend. It was nice that there were not so many people to work our way through. As the day progressed more people showed up.

Max and I had a Timeshare tour of the facility (Polo Towers). It is part of the Resort we own and they are adding another tower. We got some perks for going and we really wanted to see the rest of the resort. It is pretty nice - a little out of the way, but very nice.

I could not find any place to buy a memory reader or cable. Since we don't have a car we are a bit limited. I will keep looking, but I found a Walgreens that I can get my photos put on a disk for $2.99. I will do that this evening for sure and then be able to get some pictures posted tomorrow (or later this evening depending on the time we arrive back to the condo).

Not sure what we are going to do today, but I think we are going to venture further down the strip. We can get a bus pass that will allow us to go back and forth for 24 hours.

Later . . .

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The bus pass was a good idea.
You guys planning on getting a time share there? Next time you go I'd like to tag along. Heard the food and shows are real good in Vegas. Plus I've never been there and my family is so entertaining it would be a lot of fun.
2.99, wow, prices for that have really come down!
Love you, Deb