Saturday, August 01, 2009

Family Craft Night

Kathy, Paul and Michael came over for "family craft night". This is where we all get together and work on our chosen craft. After we had a "picnic" in the backyard of McDonald's, we all set down around the table to do our things. Max was teaching Desirae how to tie flies while Paul was tying flies. Kathy was helping Devin and Deanna make beaded necklaces and bracelets. I was doing hand work on one of my quilts trying to get the binding done. After a bit Devin, Michael and I switched to Rock Band. Devin on bass, Mike on drums and me on guitar. We actually did quite well and progressed to getting our "Tour Van".

Everyone had a really good time (I love craft nights). Right now Max and Devin are working on his car - that will be another post.

Later . . .

No comments: