Friday, April 28, 2006

Awaiting the Results

Hmmmmm - so much for trying to do more timely posts. I had my surgery on Monday and spent Monday night and Tuesday mostly sleeping. We were hoping for some news regarding the results of the biopsy today, but did not get them (hopefully Monday). I suppose anyone who wants to see pictures should check Duane's Blog to take a look at the pictures he posted (he is ever camera ready). It was really great to have him here until Wednesday - no comfort like that of a loving son (child).

Max has been hard at work while Wanda and I have lazed around the house playing sudoku and reading "rag mags". Kathy brought over a wonderful lasagna, salad, bread and "to die for" chocolate/strawberry dessert Monday night, which was greatly appreciated by all. She then brought over a bunch of great colored pencils and books along with another sudoku book to keep me busy. I have been having a great time with the colored pencils - I love to do pencil coloring just like my mother used to do! She then brought strawberry shortcake - ahhhhh I am doing nothing but laying around and eating (I need to be up and about soon)!

Wanda and I ventured out today while Max was taking finals. We had our toes done and that was a real treat. The pedicure along with the leg/foot treatment and massaging chairs, not to mention the nice colored nails was a much needed uplight (followed by Starbucks and a Wal-Mart trip).

Wanda has to go home tomorrow and I will be sad to see her leave. I am sure things will be back to normal starting next week and hopefully I will get the camera in action and do some postings.

Still looking forward to a relaxing weekend. The weather has turned really beautiful and it is nice to have the windows open and experience a nice breeze.

Later . . .

1 comment:

Donna Rae said...

Yes, I certainly do and I am very grateful for that!:)